So What is Your Definition of Bullying?
Posted: December 26, 2017
By Master Christopher Rappold An important realization for parents to make is that physical bullying accounts for less than 3 percent of the bullying that occurs in schools. The other 97 percent is psychological. It’s vital that parents take the time to clearly define bullying to their children as being anything that is DONE REPETITIVELY and WITH INTENTION that makes children feel scared, pressured or down on themselves. What at times may seem innocent or “typical kid” behaviors that we as parents grew up with are actually the small seeds of where bullying and harassment occurs.