Since 1991, Personal Best Karate has been honoring & growing potential of our members with self-defense, confidence & goal-setting skills.
10 Carnegie Row, Norwood, MA 02062
I remember when I was child, feeling uncertainty about beginning martial arts. I wondered if I had what it took to succeed and I wasn’t the most athletic or confident child - quite the opposite. Little did I know that beginning my martial arts journey would be one of the most profound experiences of my life!
When I opened my school in 1991, I made a commitment to serving and empowering the community of Norton, Easton, Norwood, Foxborough, Medfield, & Raynham by teaching children and adults the confidence, leadership and fitness skills that can only be achieved through martial arts.
• Personal Best Karate 2016 Excellence in Business Award from the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
• Christopher Rappold 2016 Business Person of the Year from the United Regional Chamber of Commerce
• Personal Best Karate won the Community Involvement Award from the Northeastern University Massachusetts Family Business Award
• High Quality Mats for Maximum Safety
• Climate-Controlled Training Room & Waiting Area
• Open Seating for Parents & Spectators
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Men's & Women's Locker Rooms
• Equipped for Special Events Such as Workshops, Parties & Seminars
We focus on the personal development aspect of martial arts, not just self-defense moves.
Our instructors are all certified black belts, qualified and licensed to teach martial arts.
Our facility is always clean and features a viewing area for parents, as well as matted floors throughout.
Karate is the style of martial arts practiced by Personal Best Karate students.
The journey from White Belt to Black Belt is one of incremental learning and skill development, that students of any age and fitness level can embark on.
One of the most fun parts of martial arts training is the ability to test your skills by competing in a tournament. Tournaments are not only fun for competitors, but they also become a great social experience for parents as well!
From sparring to forms to team demos, these awesome competitions are not only a place where our students can test their skills, but also a place where team spirit is built, fears are overcome, and character is developed. Most importantly, they are tons of fun!
One more reason you will love martial arts at Personal Best Karate!