Since 1991, Personal Best Karate has been honoring & growing potential of our members with self-defense, confidence and goal-setting skills.
250 E Main St., #14, Norton, MA 02766
I remember when I was child, feeling uncertainty about beginning martial arts. I wondered if I had what it took to succeed and I wasn’t the most athletic or confident child - quite the opposite. Little did I know that beginning my martial arts journey would be one of the most profound experiences of my life!
When I opened my school in 1991, I made a commitment to serving and empowering the community of Norton, Easton, Foxborough & Raynham by teaching children and adults the confidence, leadership and fitness skills that can only be achieved through martial arts.
• Personal Best Karate 2016 Excellence in Business Award from the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
• Christopher Rappold 2016 Business Person of the Year from the United Regional Chamber of Commerce
• Personal Best Karate won the Community Involvement Award from the Northeastern University Massachusetts Family Business Award
• High Quality Mats for Maximum Safety
• Climate-Controlled Training Room & Waiting Area
• Open Seating for Parents & Spectators
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Men's & Women's Locker Rooms
• Equipped for Special Events Such as Workshops, Parties & Seminars
We focus on the personal development aspect of martial arts, not just self-defense moves.
Our instructors are all certified black belts, qualified and licensed to teach martial arts.
Our facility is always clean and features a viewing area for parents, as well as matted floors throughout.
The Personal Best Instructors share a highly functional blended martial arts program that teaches the students the correct awareness and physical skills needed to keep safe.
High Energy Classes
User Friendly Curriculum
Fitness That's Fun