Since 1991, Personal Best Karate has been honoring & growing potential of our members with self-defense, confidence & goal-setting skills.
36 Commercial St., Foxborough, MA 02035
I remember when I was child, feeling uncertainty about beginning martial arts. I wondered if I had what it took to succeed and I wasn’t the most athletic or confident child - quite the opposite. Little did I know that beginning my martial arts journey would be one of the most profound experiences of my life!
When I opened my school in 1991, I made a commitment to serving and empowering the community of Norton, Easton, Foxborough & Raynham by teaching children and adults the confidence, leadership and fitness skills that can only be achieved through martial arts.
• Personal Best Karate 2016 Excellence in Business Award from the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
• Christopher Rappold 2016 Business Person of the Year from the United Regional Chamber of Commerce
• Personal Best Karate won the Community Involvement Award from the Northeastern University Massachusetts Family Business Award
• High Quality Mats for Maximum Safety
• Climate-Controlled Training Room & Waiting Area
• Open Seating for Parents & Spectators
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Equipped for Special Events Such as Workshops, Parties & Seminars
We focus on the personal development aspect of martial arts, not just self-defense moves.
Our instructors are all certified black belts, qualified and licensed to teach martial arts.
Our facility is always clean and features a viewing area for parents, as well as matted floors throughout.
The Personal Best Instructors share a highly functional blended martial arts program that teaches the students the correct awareness and physical skills needed to keep safe.
High Energy Classes
User Friendly Curriculum
Fitness That's Fun
4th Degree Black Belt